Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Almost Gingerbread Time!

I love December because it's gingerbread time!  I do lots of fun things and I found even more this year surfing around the web.

Here is a freebie that I made after seeing a cute Tennessee version of it on Swamp Frog First Graders.  She made a little booklet telling about the Gingerbread boy traveling through Tennessee.  I live in Idaho...so I made a few changes and made it a bit longer and turned it into an Idaho book.

Now we have something fun to send to our 1st grade pen pals in North Dakota!

To get a copy of this freebie...click on the title:
The Gingerbread man runs through Idaho!
It's loaded into my TpT store.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go to my blog to find out what it is: rainingresources.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete