Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jumping and Hopping

So teaching is tough and I am tough.

Meetings, new curriculum adoptions, standards that change, puking students, soggy shoelaces, boogers, parents who don't read newsletters, piles of papers to correct...and more.

But there is one thing that has me quaking in my shoes.  Or rather, itching in them....

LICE!

Just the mention of those little critters makes my skin crawl...or rather itch.

and itch...and itch.

Man all day I kept scratching my head and checking my shoulders to see if anything was crawling down my arm!

This is so not fun.  Fortunately the school nurse was in our building and tackled the situation head on...so to speak! 

I think I need one of these shields in class tomorrow...think the kids will notice?

1 comment:

  1. Lice just makes my skin crawl and head itch. I haven't had a kiddo with lice in a couple of years and I hope it continues to stay that way...I would rather deal with boogers! Lol!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete