Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16 Teacher Treasure Hunter


Day 16...The Teacher Treasure Hunter is Melissa.  She is from just down the road from me, in Pasco, Washington.  I promise not to get into a hockey debate with her.  Though, I do know who has the better hockey team.  Go Chiefs Go.....er...sorry...your team does have pretty colored jerseys though....tee hee.

Melissa sure has found a lot of treasures...just visit her blog.  She has all sorts of links, contests, prizes, pins, and other finds that she posts regularly.  She also has a monthly giveaway for her followers...so her blog would be a very good one to go follow....if you like winning things that is!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my blog. I'm so excited to be a part of the 365 day blog hop! Such a great idea! Can't wait to see all the other blogs you feature. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog through Teacher Treasure Hunter. What a great idea featuring a different blogger every day. I am your newest follower and can't wait to see all the blogs you feature. I am very new to blogging and get lost on the computer all the time ~ just ask my husband. I am still looking for a few teachers to join my Winter Wonderland Exchange Project. I don't have anyone from your neck of the woods. If you are interested take a look here firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check out Melissa's blog. Thanks for sharing. I gave you a little shout out on my blog today! Hope you get some visitors.
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a new blog everyday! I found several here that I am now following! Thanks so much for sharing! I am now following you as well!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete