Friday, January 4, 2013

My First Linky

Yup, I'm a linky virgin.  Never done it before!  So here goes...


This Linky was started by 2nd Grade Pad...and it's to honor going back to school for the new year.  Notice I say honor, not celebrate...lol...I will really miss my jammy time and getting to start my day slow and relaxed!

I'm supposed to say what great lessons I have planned for January....
My lesson plans will include trying to squeeze in fun with snowmen and penguins--and a bit of social studies with Martin Luther King, Jr. --  in among all the end of the 2nd quarter assessments we have going on in January!  January is anything but slow around these parts!

So snatch this linky and add yourself in my comments...cuz I have no idea how everyone gets the links into the actual blog page...still learning that one!  And be sure to head over to 2nd Grade Pad and link yourself up there as well!



2 comments:

  1. haha...We've ALL been there! Feel free to e-mail me and I'll be glad to share what I've learned with you! :-)
    Thanks for linking up!!!
    Cynthia
    cvautrot@gilmerschools.com
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete