Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 49 3rd Grade Grapevine


Do you have everything ready for President's Day?  It's the 100th day of school for us tomorrow so President's Day will be on hold for another day.  But if you are in need of some last minute ideas, head over to Mrs. Hardin's 3rd Grade Grapevine.

This coin chart is her freebie for today.  These are great charts for teaching the coins!  I downloaded these and will be using them as I am introducing nickels very soon.  

Susan has some great resources and ideas on her blog...but the bulk of her ideas are in her TpT and TN shops.  Be sure to visit those shops!



1 comment:

  1. Awe, thank you Debra! What a terrific idea to have a 365 Day Blog Hop Challenge! I am glad my coin charts will be useful to you. They are part of a larger President's Day product, but I thought the coin charts would be valuable to an even younger student as well as the 3rd graders that I teach. You have a very cute blog and I'm you newest follower. Stay warm up there in Idaho!

    Your friend from the Deep South - Georgia,
    Susan
    3rd Grade Grapevine

    ReplyDelete