Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 58 Positively Learning

Positively Learning is a blog by a Special Ed teacher in Baltimore, Maryland.  She teaches (inclusion) with the 1st grade teachers and sounds like she has a few small pullout groups, but mostly she supports the students learning in the classroom.  That's awesome!  I hate that the SpEd student I have is out of my classroom half the day.  I think this affects his behaviors in class more.

This is a very fun game that she does with her students.  It's called Batty Blast!  It's a phonics game that I can't wait to purchase from her TpT store because it's something I think my students would love to play too...

She also has the cutest "Smart Cookie" award notes.  Here is a partial shot of them.  See her full page of award notes she has posted on Scribd:


Click HERE for the full version on Scribd



No comments:

Post a Comment