Saturday, February 2, 2013

Teacher Pay Teacher Super Sunday Sale

It's cold this morning...I turned the heater up a little, wrapped myself in a blanket and ate some oatmeal with craisins and I'm still cold.  So I have to think of another way to warm up...
Shopping a good sale always helps!  Teachers pay Teachers is having a big Sunday Super Sale.  I don't have a big store...but I have a few things...and they are all on sale!

Actually the sale is available today too!  All the items that aren't freebies are on sale!  Visit and empty your wish list!  Make some purchases, give some feedback and earn some TpT credits off another purchase!

So head over to my TpT store and check out my deals.  Stock up for a rainy day. You can purchase today for 20% off or shop tomorrow -- Sunday -- for 28% off!  Use the code SUPER when you make your purchase on Sunday.  Thanks and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment