Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 74 Happy Birthday to ME! A sale, plus one more blog!

Happy birthday to me!  Yup, tomorrow is another birthday.  Ides of March...the 15th.  Plus this week my youngest daughter also turned 15.  There is something special to that number this year.  So I decided to make it even more special...I'm going to give 15% off the creations in my store! Please stop by and see if something tickles your fancy and enjoy 15 % off at the same time!

Thanks!

For my birthday...here is a wonderful gift.  This blog is so full of ideas it's going to burst at the seams!  The name says it all...Teaching Blog Addict...it's what we bloggers tend to be...addicts to the cause.  As they say, they are "a fun resource community for educators."  If you are looking for some inspiration or a freebie or two or just tomorrow's lesson plan or art project, then this is a blog that should be on your bookmark bar!

Enjoy your Friday...my birthday will be a memorable one as we are riding a school bus 10 hours to Boise for our State Cheer Competition...yeah...
happy birthday to me...
stiff back it will be....
25 teenagers on a bus....
wouldn't you love to go with us?
sorry...too much Seuss this week--I broke into rhyme!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deb for sharing about Teaching Blog Addict - we are so glad to be in like company with another fellow addict ;)
    All the best!
    - Leslie

    ReplyDelete