Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tech Tuesday -- FreeTech4Teachers

I got lost in this technology website by Richard Byrne because it is literally an endless treasure blog of ideas!  I am a bit of a techno geek....but I still have so much to learn because I teach in a part of the country that is still behind the tech pace of the modern world.  We limp along to try to keep up...but we have a way to go.

So most of what I learn is on my own time.  Free Technology 4 Teachers is a wonderful blog with tips for all grades and all ages.


Just the first couple posts I read got me excited to try some new things.  Word Clouds...love those!  Creating your own Jeopardy game board?!  LOVE IT!  And as a parent, there is the coolest, parent friendly app out there called PHOTOMATH.  You just take a picture of your child's high school math problem and it will show you the steps to solving it!!  NO WAY! I will be trying this out on my daughter's homework to see if it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment